Students who would like to pursue recreational flying. First step towards a Commercial Pilots Licence (CPL).
Minimum of UACE or equivalent in other curriculum system
ICAO English language proficiency
Minimum age requirement 17years.
What The PPL Course Includes
- Air Law
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Flight Planning & Performance
- Human Performance & Limitations
- Operational Procedures
- Principles of Flight
- Radio Telephony & Communications
- Uganda CAA Accredited Private Pilot License
- Fly Privately and Transport Family and Friends
- Knowledge, skills and experience to confidently operate light airplanes in daylight and good weather