Gate 1, Kajjansi Airstrip, Uganda
+256 393 200 059
+256 772 706 105
© 2020 Pangea Aviation Academy.
Designed by Hybrid Design Agency
Terms and Conditions:
1. The winner must be a Uganda National aged between 17-25years.
2. Must have a minimum of a credit in Maths, English, Physics and Geography at completion of Ordinary Level (Uganda Certificate of Education / S.4)
3. Must be available to study full-time during the day.
4. Must pass the aptitude test at Pangea Aviation Academy upon invite.
5. Must pass the medical examination done by the Civil Aviation Authority doctor. (This will be required if the applicant passes the screening process. Each applicant who passes the initial screening will be notified by email).
6. Must be eligible to attain a Student Pilot licence from Civil Aviation Authority prior to enrolment.
7. The scholarship shall not be given in monetary terms.
8. By participating in this contest and sharing personal information such as email addresses, the applicant grants Pangea Aviation Academy the right to use such details for future communication and marketing purposes.
Pangea Aviation Academy takes responsibility for the protection and secure storage of all personal data that shall be collected from participants through this competition.